|Place of Origin:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Shipped in 20 days after payment
|Less Than 100ns
|Lightning Protection Device
Surge Protection Device T1,
25kA Surge Protector 4P,
T1 SPD Surge Protection Device
A Surge Protective Device (SPD) is a device designed to protect electrical systems from voltage spikes and over-voltage. The SPD provides valuable protection for your electrical systems, ensuring they stay safe and functioning properly. Our Surge Protective Device is designed with an Impulse current of 25kA, and a rated voltage of 240V/400V. Its mounting type is DIN Rail.
Our Surge Protective Device is designed with the highest quality components and advanced technology to ensure it can withstand extreme temperatures and voltage spikes. It is designed for long-term reliability and comes with an easy-to-install mounting option.
|SPD dassification according to EN61643-11
|Type 1 + Type 2
|SPD dassification according to IEC61643-11
|Class I + Class II
|Max continuous 0perating a.c. voltage Uc
|Lightning impulse current (10/350µs) limp
|Norminal discharge current (8/20µs) In
|Maximum discharge current (8/20µs) Imax
|Voltage protection level Up
|Short-circuit current rating lsccr
|Max. backup fuse
|Response time tA
|Operating temperature range Tu
|Cross-section area (Min.)
|Cross-section area (Max.)
|For mounting on
|35mm Din rail
|Degree of protection
1. Surge Protective Device designed to protect against high surges and spikes
2. Iimp: 25kA
3. The device is designed for use between Zone O and Zone 1
1. Before installation, cut off the power supply.
2. It is recommended that fuses or circuit breakers be connected in series at the front end of the surge protection module.
3. SPD is installed in parallel at the power supply inlet end of the building distribution box or the equipment room. The product is installed in
the din rail type. If conditions permit, the Kevin connection mode can be used.
4. During installation, connect the cable according to the installation diagram. L is the phase line,N is the neutral line, and PE is the ground
line. Do not misconnect the cable. After the installation is complete, close the automatic circuit breaker switch and check whether the
working status is normal.
5. During the use of the surge protection module, the fault display window should be regularly detected and checked. When the fault
display window is red or the remote terminal output alarm signal, it indicates that the surge protection module is faulty and should be
repaired or replaced in time.
6. Suitable for indoor operation, such as installed in the outdoor, must be equipped with waterproof shell.
We ensure that our Surge Protection Device is securely and safely packaged and shipped. We use the following packaging and shipping process to ensure that your product arrives in perfect condition.
Our Surge Protection Device is packed with standard cardboard boxes. Cardboard boxes provide a strong and secure way to package products.
We ship our Surge Protection Device with one of the most reliable and popular shipping services, such as FedEx, UPS, and DHL. Our shipping process includes tracking and insurance to make sure that you get your product safely and securely.
Contact Person: Xu