|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||BR-40 2P|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||EXPORT PACKING|
|Delivery Time:||Shipped in 15 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50000 Piece/Pieces Month|
|Item Name:||275V Tvss Spd Manufactur||Model Numbers:||BR-40 2P|
|Certificate:||TUV CE IEC ROHS||MOQ:||20PCS|
|Package:||Carton Package||Number Of Pole:||2|
|Operating Temperature:||-5°C - 40°C||Delivery Time:||10 Days|
Type 2 Surge Protection Device 40kA,
Single Phase Type2 Surge SPD Arrester,
275V Type2 Surge SPD Arrester
40kA 275V tvss spd manufactur Type 2 single phase surge protectors
Among other characteristics that differentiate overvoltage protection devices is their rated surge capacity and the achievable level of protection.
Surge arrester, type 2
• Complete unit consisting of upper part and base, pre-mounted and ready for connection
• Plug-in upper part; upper part can be separated from base without tools
• Incl. thermal and dynamic cut-off unit
• With visual display of defects
Type 2 Surge Protective Device—Type 2 SPDs are intended for installation on the load side of the service equipment overcurrent device, including SPDs located at the branch panel.
Type 2 surge arrester Technology characteristic:
|Max. continuous operating a.c. voltage Uc||275V|
|Nominal discharge current (8/20us) In||20kA|
|Maximum discharge current (8/20us) Imax||40kA|
|Voltage protection level Up||≤1.3kV|
|Response time tA||≤25ns|
|Max. backup fuse||125A|
|Operating temperature range Tu||-40℃—80℃|
|Cross-section area (Min.)||4mm2|
|Cross-section area (Max.)||35mm2|
|For mounting on||35mm Din rail|
|Enclosure material||Thermoplastic UL94-V0|
IEC 61643-11, EN 61643-11
Type 2 surge arrester Dimension:
Type 2 surge arrester Application:
· For electrical installations.
· Suitable for lightning protection of power supply system in areas with high risk of lightning strike (LPZ0B or interface between LPZ0B and LPZ1).
· Can handle lightning currents and protect sensitive electronic equipment.
· Application-optimized and prewired combined lightning current.
CB, CE, TUV,RoHS Certificate:
Q1: Selection of surge protector
Al: The grading of the surge protector (commonly known as lightning protection) Is assessed according to the IEC61024 subdivision lightning protection theory, which is installed at the junction of the partition. Technical requirements and functions differ. The first-stage lightning protection device is installed between the 0-1 zone, high for the flow requirement, the minimum requirement of EN 61643-11 / IEC 61643-11 is 25 ka (10/350), and the second and third levels are installed between the 1-2 and 2-3 zones, mainly to suppress the overvoltage.
Q2: Are you a lightning surge protectors factory or lightning surge protectors trading company?
A2: We are a lightning surge protectors manufacturer.
Q3: Warranty and services:
A3:1. Warranty 5 years
2. lightning surge protectors products and accessories have been tested 3 times before ship out.
3. We own the best after-sale service team, if any problem happens, our team will do our best to solve it for you.
Q4: How can I get some lightning surge protectors samples?
A4: We are honored to offer you lightning surge protectors samples, pis contact our staff, and leave detailed contact information, we promise to keep your information confidential.
Q5: Is the sample available and free?
A5: Sample is available, but the sample cost should be payable by you. The cost of the sample will be refunded after further order.
Q6: Do you accept customized order?
A6: Yes, we do.
Contact Person: Lucky Zhu