|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||BR-10DP 2P|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 Piece/Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||EXPORT PACKING|
|Delivery Time:||Shipped in 15 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50000 Piece/Pieces Month|
|Item Name:||Lightning Protector||Material:||Plastic|
lightning surge protector,
power surge arrester
AC One Module 2 Poles SPD Lightning Protector for Power Supply System
• One module-2 poles lightning arrester.
AC One Module 2 Poles SPD Lightning Protector Technology characteristic:
|Max. continuous operating a.c. voltage Uc||275V|
|Nominal discharge current (8/20us) In||5kA|
|Voltage protection level Up||≤1.1KV|
|Response time tA||≤25ns|
|Operating temperature range Tu||-40℃—80℃|
|Cross-section area (Min.)||2.5mm2|
|Cross-section area (Max.)||16mm2|
|For mounting on||35mm Din rail|
|Enclosure materail||Thermal plastic UL94-V0|
|Combinded impulse Uoc||10kV|
|Norminal a.c. voltage Un||230V|
|Degree of protection||IP20|
AC One Module 2 Poles SPD Lightning Protector Application:
• Suitable for power supply systems such as equipment end protection, terminal distribution box and internal information front section.
AC One Module 2 Poles SPD Lightning Protector Installation:
The surge protection device installation at LPZ2 and LPZ3, protecting low voltage equipment against lightning and surge damages.
Wenzhou Britec Electric Co., Ltd has been established since 2003 and has more than 17 years experience in the low voltage surge arrester field. With years of development, Britec has its own engineering team, very strong after-service team. Britec has dedicated in product sensitivity,
stability and innovation. All of the surge protection are with two years guarantee. Our service products includes as AC surge protective device, PV (solar) surge protector, data SPDs, and LED lightning arrester. Our products have taken large market shares in domestic as well as overseas
markets such as Southeast Asia, Europe, South America, Africa and so on. With our diligence, wisdom and persistence, we always work to improve the professionalism and reliability of the product. We pursue to supply customers with effective solutions and quality services. We would
like to invite you come and grow with us together.
Q1. Will you provide samples?
A: Yes, we can provide samples to test quality, and you can contact us to get the price.
Q2. What is your MOQ (minimum order quantity)?
A: MOQ 100pcs for our items. And it’s 500pcs for OEM orders.
Q3. How about the OEM/ODM service?
A: We can provide OEM/ODM service.
Q4. How about delivery time?
A: For samples: ready samples can be sent within 3 days after samples cost and shipping payment. For large order quantity: about 20 days after receiving 30% deposit.
Q5. What is your payment ways?
A: We would like T/T(30% deposit before production, and the rest 70% must be paid before shipment).
Contact Person: Xu