|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 Piece/Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||EXPORT PACKING|
|Delivery Time:||Shipped in 15 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50000 Piece/Pieces Month|
|Item Name:||Flat Blade Fuse||Place Of Origin:||Zhejiang, China (Mainland)|
|Brand Name:||BRITEC||Model Numbers:||BR-NH0|
|Breaking:||AC 120kA||Safety Standard:||IEC|
|Pole Number:||1P||Rated Voltage:||AC 500/690V Or DC 440V|
NH0 Low Voltage ceramic knife-type contact fuse link CE approve BR-NH0
• Model No.: NH0.
• Type: Current Fuse.
• Shape: Insert.
• Rate voltage: AC 500V / 690V or DC 440V.
• Rated current : 4-160A.
• Class: gL/gG, aM and aR.
• This series of fuse links conforms to GB 13539, DIN 43620, IEC 60269, CE and ROHS standards.
• It can reliably break the min. fusion current to any current within 120KA.
|Size||Rated Current||Order No.||Weight(g)|
• General industrial application or for the protection of motor circuits.
• This product has been widely used in overload and short circuit protection of electric installations.
• This series of fuse links is mainly used in AC 50Hz, rated voltage up to 1140V, rated current up to 160A
and for protecting electric equipment from overload and short-circuit.
• It is also available for the protection of semiconductor parts and equipments against short-circuit(type
aR) and protection of motors(type aM).
• Breaking Capacity: High.
• Light in weight.
• Small in size.
• Low in power.
• It adopts the material with high quality.
• The arc-extinguishing medium is quartz sand and fuse tube is high strength ceramic.
• The advanced manufacturing craft work ensures the performance of small power waste, stable
characteristic for the product.
• The outline structure and installation dimension joints the advanced similar products from domestic
Contact Person: Xu