|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||BR275-40 3P|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 Piece/Pieces|
|Packaging Details:||EXPORT PACKING|
|Delivery Time:||Shipped in 15 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50000 Piece/Pieces Month|
|Item Name:||Surge Protection Device||Type:||Ac Surge Protector|
lightning surge arrester,
2 pole surge protector
275V Three Phase Type 2 Surge Protection Device TUV Approved BR275-40 3P
- The core parts are metal oxide vristor components with high discharge capacity.
- High performance varistor with thermal disconnection tripping device
- Plug-in module/base design facilitate replacement of a failed module without the need to remove system wiring etc.
- Protection class: Type 2, Class II.
- Pole number: 3P.
- Low residual voltage and quick response.
- With remote signaling contact for control device.
- Fault indication via red mark in the inspection window.
- Protection mode: L/N-PE.
Low Voltage Type 2 Surge Protection Device Technology characteristic:
|Item name||Surge Arrester|
|SPD dassification according to EN61643-11||Type 2|
|SPD dassification according to IEC61643-11||Class II|
|Max continuous 0perating a.c. voltage Uc||275V|
|Max. discharge current (8/20µs) Imax||40kA|
|Norminal discharge current (8/20µs) In||20kA|
|Voltage protection level Up||≤1.3kV|
|Max. backup fuse||125A gG|
|Response time tA||≤25ns|
|For mounting on||35mm Din rail|
|Degree of protection||IP20|
|Operating temperature range Tu||-40℃—80℃|
|Cross-section area (Min.)||4mm²|
|Cross-section area (Max.)||35mm²|
|Enclosure material||Thermal plastic UL94-V0|
Low Voltage Type 2 Surge Protection Device Application:
- Protecting low-voltage consumers' installations against indirect lightning discharges.
- Surge areeare used to guard sensitive equipments from voltage spike.
- For using in the lightning protection zones concept at boundary 1-2.
Wenzhou Britec Electric Co., Ltd. was established in 2003, is a professional surge protective devices (SPD) manufacture with many years experiences.We are providing quality products, competitive price, prompt delivery and excellent service, and looking forward to even greater cooperation with overseas trade based on mutual benefits.
Q1: Are you manufactory or trading company?
A: We are the Manufactory specialized in SPDs for 17 years.
Q2: Can you show us your products test report?
A: Of course. You will have our products test report copy after asking.
Q3: How can I get the samples?
A: You should pay for the transportation freight of samples and our samples' cost, while the samples' cost can be refundable after you place the order.
Q4: How much the transportation freight of samples?
A: The freight depends on the weight and packing size and your area.
Q5: How long can I expect to get the sample?
A: The samples will be ready for delivery in 10 days. The samples will be sent via express and arrive in 7 days.
Contact Person: Xu