Class II SPD Surge Arrester Combined With RCBO For 35mm Din Rail
• Item No.:BRRO
• Class II, Type 2
• Max. discharge current(8/20us):15kA / 30kA / 40kA.
• Conforms to IEC 61643-11 and EN61643-11
• This series is surge protection combined with RCBO.
• BRRO can detect SPD degeneration at a very early stage and cut the fault SPD with only 30mA
• Remote signaling selectable.
|SPD classification according to EN61643-11||Type 2||Type 2||Type 2|
SPD classification according to IEC61643-11
|Class II||Class II||Class II|
|Norminal a.c. voltage Un||230V||230V||230V|
|Max. continuous operating a.c. voltage Uc||275V||275V||275V|
|RCBO leakage current||<30mA||<30mA||<30mA|
|Nominal discharge current (8/20us) In||5kA||15kA||20kA|
|Max. discharge current (8/20us) Imax||15kA||30kA||40kA|
|Voltage protection level Up||≤1.1kV||≤1.3kV||≤1.3kV|
|Response time tA||≤25ns||≤25ns||≤25ns|
|Operating temperature range Tu||-40℃-80℃||-40℃-80℃||-40℃-80℃|
|Operating state / fault indication||green / red||green / red||green / red|
|Cross-section area (Min.)||2.5mm2||2.5mm2||2.5mm2|
|Cross-section area (Max.)||16mm2||16mm2||16mm2|
|For mounting on|| 35mm Din rail || 35mm Din rail || 35mm Din rail |
|Enclosure material||Thermal plastic UL94-V0|
|Degree of protection||IP20||IP20||IP20|
|Order code(With remote signal)||B8467||B8469||B8471|
• It is installed between LPZ2 and LPZ3, it can provide protection for TN system.
• In case of surge current or voltage caused by lightningstrike or similar, SPD functions quickly to
conduct the surge voltage/current to earth and thus effectively prevent the downstream
equipments of its protected line from destruction.
• Special design, combined with RCBO.
• Quick response less than 25ns.
• Mechanical status indicator.
• With remote signal.
• Much safe than MCB and fuse.
• 17 years global leading profession manufacture of electrical products surge arrester.
• All products will be well packed before shipping.
• Standard packaging, and you can also tell us your own requirements on packaging.
• Faster delivery.
• Individually Tested Prior to Shipment.
Why do we need surge protection?
• There are not many areas of the world today that do not experience surge-related incidents. Lightning
is only one of the many causes of transient surge related problems. Today's modern electronic
equipment is much smaller, much faster, and much more susceptible to transient related problems
than was the last generation of equipment. The sheer number of control and communication devices
interlinked together in today's networks make their susceptibility many times greater. These are new
problems that were not nearly as frequent with previous generations of control equipment.
Britec is the trademark of Britec Electric Wenzhou Co., Ltd. We provide service for low voltage surge
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are manufacturer.
Q2: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 7-10 days if the goods are in stock, or it is 15-30 days if the goods are not in stock, it
is according to quantity.
Q3: What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CIF and so on.
Q4: After sale service?
A: Two years warranty service.
Q5: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and
packages before you pay the balance.