About RJ45 Gigabit Signal Surge Protector Device:
• Ethernet Surge Protector for Gigabit LAN Ethernet Network.
• Ethernet Surge Protector - RJ-45 LAN Network Thunder Lightning Surge Suppressor/Arrester Protection Ethernet Network Card RJ45 Surge Protector Thunder Lightning Arrester Protection Device Protects your Ethernet device from the damage of lightning & surge.
• Lightning Suppressor RJ45 Cable Protection CAT6/CAT5
• Easy to install. Install between Ethernet and the protected device first, "IN" end is for input and "OUT" end is for output to the protected device, then set ground wire well and straight.
• Aluminum Case, Line-Line Line-Ground Protection, 5KA 8/20μs
• Connectors: RJ-45.
• Thunder Arrestor Protects Computer Networking Equipment Devices like Router, Modem, Camera, Switch etc.
• Material: shielded aluminum alloy.
• Mounting Flanges provide option for screw mount to the Wall, Electric Panel or Network Rack Cabinet
RJ45 Gigabit Signal Surge Protector Device Product Details:
|Nominal voltage Un
|Max.continuous operating d.c.voltage Uc
|Max.continuous operating a.c.voltage Uc
|Nominal current IL
|C2 Nominal discharge current (8/20us) per line In
|Voltage protection level [line-line] Up
|Voltage protection level [line-PG] Up
|Response time [line-line] tA
|Response time [line-PG] tA
|Operating temperature range Tu
|| 30 Mbps
|Degree of protection
RJ45 Gigabit Signal Surge Protector Device Product description:
• Ethernet Surge Protector is a surge protection device (SPD) that is inserted inline on an RJ45 CAT6/CAT5/CAT5e cable to prevent damage of electronic networking equipment.
• Dimensions: 84mm x 25mm x 25mm.
• Powerful surges that the device protects against include direct lightning strikes, voltage spikes, or PoE overvoltages.
• Supports Ethernet card, Repeater, HUB, Switchboard, Router or other Ethernet devices.
• It ensures the safety of a wide array of valuable components such as switch, router, modem, bridge, repeater, or any part of internet service network.
• Please install surge protector within 1 meter from device protected.
• Mounting flange on the both sides of lightning suppressor allows easy mounting to a wall, network panel, cabinet, or rack attaching by screws (not included).
RJ45 Gigabit Signal Surge Protector Device Installation:
• The Ethernet lightning arrestor must be properly grounded to work.
• The ethernet ground wire (11 Inch - 12 AWG) on the surge protector needs to be connected to ground through the shortest path. Excess electricity will follow the path of least resistance.
• In most cases, a ground busbar on an electrical panel or network rack cabinet is already grounded and is typically the easiest way to ground the wire.
• Other options to ground RJ45 surge protector are grounding block on the breaker panel, grounding rod or terminal of the closest outlet by connecting the ground wire to circular grounding hole on the grounded outlet center screw.
• The lightning arrestor can be used with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) or shielded (STP) cables. The arrester is housed in a cast aluminum enclosure. The metal housing allows shielded current to be passed through the metal case of the network surge protector.
Wenzhou Britec Electric Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer and exporter specialized in SPDs. Such as ac surge protector, dc surge protection, LED lighting surge arrester, data surge protective device and so on. Our company is located in Yueqing, Zhejiang, China. Convenient transportation, excellent quality and prices and good service attract customers from each place of the world. Our company culture is "sincere and trustworthy, punctuality, high - quality" Welcome every clients!
Q1: Are you a trade company or a manufacturer?
A: We are the manufacturer and we are specialized in low voltage surge protection field.
Q2: What is your delivery date?
A: Sample Order: 7-15 days after receipt of the full payment; Mass Order: 15-20days after receipt of the full payment; OEM Order: 15-30days after receipt of the deposit.
Q3: What is your payment terms?
A: Paypel, TT, L/C ect.
Q4: Can you send samples?
A: Yes, every time you need, please contact us directly.